Is the range of motion in your arm compromised because of niggling shoulder pain?
Discover the safe, all-Natural; long lasting solution we call ‘The Shoulder Pain Recovery Program.’
From scratching our backs to throwing a ball; we use our shoulders and surrounding joints for many activities. It’s no wonder shoulder pain can be so irritating. The good news is; for complex shoulder pain, there’s often a simple chiropractic solution!
Currently suffering from a shoulder condition? Don’t hesitate to call us on 02 9934 9979 to book a ‘Your Motion Matters’ initial case review.
Start your journey with us today for a pain free tomorrow and happier life in motion!
Shoulder pain can hit you for six, especially if you’re usually active, or play sports that require full range of motion of the arms. Motion Health Centre and our expert Sports Chiropractors and Trigenics Practitioners, have the experience and ability to offer quality treatment on this region of the body; in the Sydney CBD. Our practitioners look at your body as a whole system.We holistically take in to account other possibilities that could be causing your shoulder issues. Knowledgeable Sports and Trigenics® Chiropractors at Motion Health Centre provide a complete approach to effective and long lasting shoulder pain relief, that focuses on the real causes of your pain, not just the symptoms.
Common Shoulder Conditions
- Subacromial Burstitis
- Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Biceps Tendonosis
- Swimmers shoulder
- Shoulder dislocation
- Labrum Tear/SLAP Lesion
- Acromioclavicular joint sprain
- Shoulder instability and Laxity
- Scapular Winging/Dyskinesia
- Rolled Shoulders
- Frozen Shoulder
- Shoulder impingement
Short term injuries or aches from wear and tear on muscles and joints can both play a part in shoulder pain. Most conditions stem from fractures, dislocation, sprains, tendon inflammation, instability and osteoarthritis. However, often most shoulder issues just creep up over time due to overuse, poor posture, imbalanced muscle patterns and altered nervous system function.
Signs Your Shoulder is Unhealthy and Not Functioning at Its Best:
- Poor shoulder mobility
- Noticing decreased sports performance
- Feeling that one shoulder is weaker than other.
- Inability to carry items
- Shoulder pain that occurs at night
- Shoulder pain that persists longer than a few days
At Motion Health Centre, patients with chronic shoulder pain commonly present with the following symptoms:
- Pain or difficulty when lifting the arm overhead
- Swelling or bruising around the joint
- Throbbing pain
- Nerve pain with tingling or numbness down arm
Shoulder pain can be a debilitating experience, impacting life significantly, as it affects your ability to move your arms as you normally would.If you are suffering from shoulder pain, book a thorough examination with one of our experts of the spine and neuro-musculoskeletal system. Our Sports Chiropractors and Trigenics Practitioners at Motion Health Centre will get you active again.
MOTION HEALTH CENTRE’S –SHOULDER PAIN RECOVERY PROGRAM
At Motion Health Centre, we take a “holistic” approach to the assessment and management of your shoulderissues.Not only do we aim to free you from pain, we also help you enjoy health and motion to your fullest potential, with long term results.
Benefits of our Program
- Be free from pain, aches, tingling and numbness
- Return to a good night’s sleep
- Move your shoulders and arms with great ease
- Improve concentration at your workstation and computer
- Learn 4 critical lessons you need to know about spinal hygiene
- Get a head start back to optimal posture
The Shoulder Pain Recovery Program includes:
- Provide a comprehensive exam of your spine, muscle and nervous system function. Refer for other imaging if necessary
- Review your pillow and sleeping positions
- Review your workstation and sitting position
- Devise a plan of action with clear goals for fast relief, correction and prevention
- Deliver safe and effective natural Sports Chiropractic Care
- Myo-neuro muscle balance correction using Trigenics®
- Provide effective neck and spinal corrective exercises and devices
- Advice for Natural anti-inflammatory and wellbeing solutions
- Take an evidenced informed approach
- Always deliver a friendly, caring and convenient service
If you want to be free from Shoulder Pain don’t hesitate to call us on
02 9934 9979 to book a “Your Motion Matters” Initial Case Review today, for a pain free tomorrow.